Roasted Red Potatoes & Tomatoes
In this vibrant roasted red potato dish, fresh red potatoes and juicy cherry tomatoes combine with olive oil, minced garlic and your favorite fresh or dried herb blend for BIG flavor. I like to use Bragg’s Organic Seasoning here. This side dish recipe is really forgiving, so your measurements don’t need to be perfect. Needless to say, you must try these roasted red potatoes!
What You’ll Need
- 4 medium or large red potatoes, sliced into wedges
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-2 Tbsp. herb blend of choice, fresh or dried
- Salt and pepper to taste
How To Make It
- Preheat oven to 450 F (230 C).
- In a large bowl, coat the potatoes wedges with olive oil.
- Next, add your cherry tomatoes and minced garlic. Season with your preferred herb blend. Gently mix the potatoes and tomatoes to coat evenly. Take care not to break the tomatoes.
- Place the potato mix on a baking sheet with the cut side down.
- Roast the red potatoes and tomatoes for 25 minutes or until golden. Be sure to flip the potatoes once during the bake cycle.
- Serve these roasted red potatoes with fresh thyme, sea salt, fresh ground pepper or another garnish of your choice. Enjoy!