If you’re anything like me, you’ll grab a fork and eat this tofu feta right from the container. Yes, it is that addictive. For those of you who are a bit more civilized, add your homemade tofu feta to a Greek salad, serve with assorted olives and crackers, or use as a non-dairy feta substitute in your favorite dish!
What You’ll Need
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 C apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 C water
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 1 tbsp white miso (optional, recommended!)
- Garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste
- 1 package extra firm tofu, 14 oz, pressed and cubed
How To Make It
- Whisk olive oil, vinegar, water, lemon juice, nutritional yeast, oregano and white miso together in a medium bowl. Add garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste and whisk to finish the marinade.
- Add the cubed tofu to your marinade.
- Cover and set in the refrigerator for several hours, at minimum, to let the flavors infuse. NOTE: The longer it sits, the better it tastes. Let it roll overnight for optimal flavor!
- Your tofu feta is ready! Om nom nom!