These crispy baked naan chips will make use of your leftover naan AND satisfy your snack craving! Serve plain as a simple snack fresh from the oven, or dress them up with your favorite dip for a party appetizer or a light lunch. These chips complement perfectly with hummus or roasted eggplant dip.
If you don’t typically make naan yourself, La Brea Bakery makes a tasty plant-based naan that has been spotted at Costco and several other large grocery chains. Pita bread stands in perfectly for naan here as well.
What You’ll Need
- 3 pieces of leftover vegan naan (or fresh pita)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Pink Himalayan salt & white pepper to taste
How To Make It
- Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C). Cut each slice of naan (or pita) into wedges.
- Place on a baking sheet in a single layer and brush with olive oil.
- Season with salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from oven. These naan chips will continue to crisp up as they cool.
- Serve your baked naan chips as is for simple snack or with a dip of your choice. Enjoy!