Chili Lime Radish Slices
For a quick & healthy vegan snack, thinly slice watermelon radishes and GARNISH with a squeeze of fresh lime and chili powder. If you haven’t tried watermelon radishes before, don’t let the exterior fool you. The skin is completely edible, so you won’t need to peel the radish before you slice it up. While not required, consider using a mandoline slicer to create thin slices of fresh, crisp radish. These lovely pink radishes may stain your fingertips, so handle accordingly. If you like radishes, you’ll love these chili lime radish slices! Vegan. Gluten Free. Soy Free. Oil Free. Serves 2.
What You’ll Need
- 1 watermelon radish
- 1/2 lime
- 1/2 tsp chili powder or to taste
- Fresh black pepper to taste
How To Make It
- Using a mandoline slicer or a sharp knife, thinly slice the watermelon radish.
- Plate your radish as desired. Once plated, squeeze lime juice over the radish slices.
- Season with chili powder and black pepper to taste. Enjoy your chili lime radish slices!
Recipe Card for Chili Lime Radish Slices
Here’s the recipe card for Chili Lime Radish Slices. Print, share or save!