Sheet Pan Manchurian Vegetables
Perfect for a weeknight meal, one sheet pan is all you need for these savory “Manchurian” vegetables. I’m going to use the term Manchurian loosely here because I suspect there’s nothing particularly authentic about this dish. Inspired by Happy Herbivore’s Manchurian Cauliflower, this sweet & spicy glaze is a flavor powerhouse. You’ll start by roasting cauliflower, carrots and bell peppers. Chickpeas and peas join the party just before the glaze arrives. Once combined, serve your Sheet Pan Manchurian Vegetables with a big scoop of brown rice. Gluten free. Soy free. Serves 4.
What You’ll Need
How To Make It
- Let’s start by roasting the vegetables! Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Place cauliflower, carrots and bell pepper in a sheet pan. Drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat.
- Roast for 30 minutes or until the vegetables reach your desired tenderness. Stir twice during roasting to prevent burning.
- Now, let’s make the glaze. In a small bowl, whisk together ketchup, sweet chili sauce, garam masala, garlic powder, ginger and soy sauce. Set aside.
- Add chickpeas and peas to the sheet pan and stir. Pour sauce over the vegetable mixture and stir to coat.
- Dinner’s ready! Serve your Sheet Pan Manchurian Vegetables with a healthy portion of brown rice. Enjoy!
Recipe Card for Sheet Pan Manchurian Vegetables
Here’s the recipe card for Sheet Pan Manchurian Vegetables. Print, share or save!