Green Curry In A Hurry
Looking for a quick & easy dinner? This green curry dish comes together in 10 MINUTES FLAT! If you have more time, you can use fresh stir fry vegetables here. If you choose to make this curry dish with fresh veggies, saute them in a little extra virgin olive oil up front. Then, allow a bit more time for simmering until al dente. If you can’t find Thai basil in your local grocery store, regular basil works well here. Serve these green curry vegetables with cooked basmati or brown rice. Gluten free. Serves 4.
What You’ll Need
- 1 16 oz bag frozen stir fry vegetables
- 1 14 oz can light coconut milk
- 1/2 C water
- 2 tbsp green curry paste
- 2 tsp turbinado sugar or brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 c fresh Thai basil
- 1 tbsp liquid aminos or tamari
- 2 tsp lime juice, fresh preferred
- 1 green onion, sliced (optional garnish)
How To Make It
- Saute frozen vegetables in a pot over medium high heat in 1-2 tbsp of water.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, stir together coconut milk, water, curry paste, sugar and ground ginger. Pour the curry sauce mixture into the pot and stir to combine.
- Heat to a simmer, and then reduce heat a necessary to maintain a gentle simmer. Cook until the vegetables are warmed through and softened to your liking.
- Add basil and stir until wilted.
- Remove from heat. Season with liquid aminos and lime juice.
- Serve with basmati rice, and garnish with green onion if desired. Enjoy!