Buy Local. Win a Cookbook!
Support your community while reducing your impact on the environment. Buy your fresh veggies from local producers.
How can I buy local?
- Buy produce from local farmer’s markets, direct from farms or through shares from a local CSA.
- Buy large quantities from local producers in season & preserve them for later use during the off season.
- Frequent restaurants that feature items from small, local farms.
- Look for local products on the shelves of your favorite store before buying vegetables that have been shipped in.
How do I win?
- Follow us on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook.
- Post a picture of your local veggie shopping experience on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook with the hashtag #wewantveggies. That’s it!
Five lucky winners will receive a cookbook hand-selected by the We Want Veggies team!
Contest ends on September 30, 2016.